WCOG 2019 Registration Fees
|Delegate registration (Includes Post Graduate Course)||700 EUR|
|Trainees registration (Includes Post Graduate Course)||350 EUR|
|Company Representative||450 EUR|
What is covered by the registration fee?
- Attending all Congress Scientific Session
- Congress bag, Congress documents, Abstracts, Final Programme and other congress materials
- Coffee breaks (Refreshments and snacks) during the congress
- Lunch during the congress
- Welcome Coctail
- 18% V.A.T is included in to the registration fees.
Registration Cancellation Conditions:
- All registration cancellations should be made in written
- 50% of registration fees will be refunded if notification is made until 1 June 2019.
- Cancellations requests made after 1 June 2019, will not be taken into consideration.
- All refunds will be made after the congress.
GI MOTILITY MADE EASY
Understand the benefits of motility testing in a practical setting
Workshop 13:00 – 16:00 | Saturday 21 September | Istanbul
Would you like to gain a clearer understanding of the benefits of using motility testing in your practice?
Our team of international experts will provide the answers during this interactive session.
- Serhat Bor (Chair), EGE University Faculty of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
- Radu Tutuian, Bürgerspital Solothurn, Solothurn, Switzerland
- Francois Mion, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hôpital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
- Mark Scott, Queen Mary University, London, UK
As you move through the various work stations, you’ll be introduced to:
- High Resolution Esophageal Manometry (HRM) and the Chicago Classification 3.0 for diagnosing your patients
- High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM) and the new, soon-to-be released, London Classification
- 24-hour impedance-pH reflux monitoring, Lyon Consensus and other clinical benefits of impedance testing
You’ll analyse patient cases to see first-hand the ease of using these procedures and how effective our software is in helping you arrive at a diagnosis.
Due to the interactive nature of the workshop, numbers are restricted.Register now to avoid disappointment.
Register for the “GI MODILITY MADE EASY WORKSHOP” please fill in this form.
Please remember that first you will attend this workshop, you must register to the congress.