WCOG 2019 Registration Fees
|Delegate registration (Includes Post Graduate Course)||700 EUR|
|Trainees registration (Includes Post Graduate Course)||350 EUR|
|Company Representative||450 EUR|
What is covered by the registration fee?
· Attending all Congress Scientific Session
· Congress bag, Congress documents, Abstracts, Final Programme and other congress materials
· Coffee breaks (Refreshments and snacks) during the congress
· Lunch during the congress
· Welcome Coctail
· 18% V.A.T is included in to the registration fees.
For additional information please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Cancellation Conditions:
- All registration cancellations should be made in written to email@example.com.
- 50% of registration fees will be refunded if notification is made until 1 June 2019.
- Cancellations requests made after 1 June 2019, will not be taken into consideration.
- All refunds will be made after the congress.
GI MOTILITY MADE EASY
Understand the benefits of motility testing in a practical setting
Workshop 13:00 - 16:00 | Saturday 21 September | Istanbul
Would you like to gain a clearer understanding of the benefits of using motility testing in your practice?
Our team of international experts will provide the answers during this interactive session.
- Prof. Serhat Bor (Chair), EGE University Faculty of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
- Prof. Radu Tutuian, Bürgerspital Solothurn, Solothurn, Switzerland
- Prof. Francois Mion, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hôpital Edouard Herriot, Lyon, France
- Dr. Mark Scott, Queen Mary University, London, UK
As you move through the various work stations, you'll be introduced to:
- High Resolution Esophageal Manometry (HRM) and the Chicago Classification 3.0 for diagnosing your patients
- High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM) and the new, soon-to-be released, London Classification
- 24-hour impedance-pH reflux monitoring, Lyon Consensus and other clinical benefits of impedance testing
You'll analyse patient cases to see first-hand the ease of using these procedures and how effective our software is in helping you arrive at a diagnosis.
Due to the interactive nature of the workshop, numbers are restricted.Register now to avoid disappointment.
Register for the “GI MODILITY MADE EASY WORKSHOP” please fill in this form. https://forms.gle/YTxA7zdZYHmYMnib6
Please remember that first you will attend this workshop, you must register to the congress.